Thanks Jon.
There must be something I don't get because it's not working fine.
Here's my code :

Dim PPApp As PowerPoint.Application
Dim PPPres As PowerPoint.Presentation
Dim PPSlide As PowerPoint.Slide
Dim PresentationFileName As Variant
Dim SlideCount As Long
Dim iCht As Integer
Dim f As Object

Set PPApp =3D CreateObject("Powerpoint.Application")
PPApp.Visible =3D True

' Ins=E8re une nouvelle presentation.

Set PPPres =3D PPApp.Presentations.Add(msoTrue)
Set PPSlide =3D PPPres.Slides.Add(1, ppLayoutBlank)
PPApp.ActiveWindow.ViewType =3D ppViewSlide

' Copie le graphique en image

For Each f In ActiveWorkbook.Charts

Sheets(f.Name).Activate
ActiveChart.CopyPicture Appearance:=3DxlScreen, Size:=3DxlScreen,
Format:=3DxlPicture

SlideCount =3D PPPres.Slides.Count
Set PPSlide =3D PPPres.Slides.Add(SlideCount + 1, ppLayoutBlank)
With PPSlide
.Shapes.Paste
End With

PPApp.ActiveWindow.Selection.SlideRange.Shapes.Ran ge(PPApp.ActiveWindow.Sel=
ection.SlideRange.Shapes.Count).Align
msoAlignCenters, True

SlideCount =3D SlideCount + 1
=20
Next

Can you tell me what's wrong ? Except ME !!
Thank you.