Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Personal.xls Macros?

Tom,
Thanks for the help, but it didn't solve my problem. I
am using a command button in Excel (new workbook) to open
the macro (well VB script really) in personal.xls. Here
is the command button statement right now:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Call SFileOpen 'name of subroutine in personal.xls
End Sub

Once again any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris.