Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Printing sheets with large amts of text in some cells

See answer to your original posting of this question.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Miller" wrote in message
We have sheets with some (wrapped) cells with much text, that if the cell

height is dragged down to show all the text (for printing?), then it is more
difficult to view, as the rows jump out of sight.

Am familiar with setting the row height property, but when we reduce the

cell height to a reasonable number, the printing does not show all the text.

Is there a way to allow cells to expand to fit text for printing purposes?

tks.
--
MichaelM