Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete McCosh[_2_] Pete McCosh[_2_] is offline

Default Macro

I have a few sheets with pivottables based on a dynamic
named range. Insert a named range called "MyRange" with
the following equation:

=Offset('Raw Data'!A1,0,0,counta('Raw Data'!$A:$A),5)

Then change the relevant lines to:

Sourcedata:= "'Raw Data'!MyRange"

That might help.

Pete