Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default deleting rows with zero value

Hi
if the rows are blank they won't be deleted. This macro searches for
'0'
In addition this macro only checks the used range. So if no rows are
filled, no rows would be searched

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Hi Frank,
I would say that my Hamburg colleague have a file named
"VESSEL_Call:xls" which is the empty template and have to re-name it
(when filled and ready to be mailed to me) with a vessel detail as
MSCBerlin04.xls. Then after "saving as" your code will delete the

rows
with zero value in C.col. BUT, if he first save as the blank file
BEFORE filling it, all the rows will be deleted as they all have a
zero in C.col.
Am I right ?
Thks for all
Michel Geneva "sunny"