Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
josh josh is offline

Default enable macros as default

Thanks Paul B. Just what I wanted to hear. Now I just have to jump through
all the digital signature hoops and I'm home free. In the mean time I set
Excel's security level to low.

"Paul B" wrote in message
Josh, you could set the security to low, not recommend, or if you are

using
excel 2000 or newer you could add a digital signature to the workbook,

have
a look in help for information on this

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"josh" wrote in message
In my Excel applications I never need to disable macros.
It would be nice if I could somehow bypass the enable/disable dialog box
when opening workbooks or at least have enable as the default option.