Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
exceller exceller is offline

Default Excel VBA - Activate Open Workbooks to format

Thanks Tom, it works, I got a bit further yesterday. I got reall
excited but soon found out it's not exactly what I wanted. I though
that if the script when setting the cell format also activated th
workbook.

With this code I can set cell formats, even apply autofilters, but wha
I need is to activate the workbooks so that I can run a formattin
script with actions such as: adding and deleting sheets, rename sheets
apply and set autofilters, copy-paste ranges to other open workbook
and sheets.

And yes I am opening two instances of Excel at the moment, but tha
should be eliminated when I set the visibility to false?

Many thanks!!!

Joos