Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maaike Maaike is offline

Default User form keeps getting smaller...what the ???

What you could try is fixing the size of the form in the form_load event using
DoCmd.movesize

I hope it helps!

"quartz" wrote:

I am using VBA in Excel XP with Windows 2000.

I have a simple user form on which there is only a single calendar control (v. 10). A button on a sheet displays the form. When the user double clicks the calendar, the date clicked is captured and entered into a cell on the sheet. No problem.

PROBLEM: Each time the form is displayed, the form size gets a little bit smaller. Eventually, a portion of the right edge of the calendar control becomes obscured. There is nothing in my code that tells this form to resize.

I'm not that familiar with forms, so am I missing something or what? Please help if possible...what's going on?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.