Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Curt Frye Curt Frye is offline

Default Print a List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Excel 2003

Hi all,

I'm writing Excel Annoyances for O'Reilly, and was wondering if there
is any way to print a list of shortcut keys in Excel 2003. I know how
to do it in Word (Tools|Macro|Macros, click Macros in and choose Word
commands, click List Commands, and click Run), but I haven't been able
to find a way to do it in Excel. There's no ListCommands method, for
example.

I'd be happy to credit anyone who can point me toward a solution, if
one exists. Thanks!

Curt
--

Curt Frye