Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex Park Alex Park is offline

Default Visual Basic for Applications

I have decided to learn VBA yet I have heard a lot of
conflicting information about computer programming in
general. Yesterday, I emailed a contact about whether VBA
would be applicable for what I wanted to do and he
replied 'Definitely VBA in order. But learn how to do it
with a written interface'.

What does that mean? What is a written interface?

Also, I have bought 'John Walkenbach: Power Poregramming
with Excel 2002 and VBA' as a starting point. Can anybody
recommend any alternatives for the absolute beginner?

Thanks

Alex Park