Cas

Default Protect multiple worksheets

Hi Folks

I have a workbook consisting of 14 worksheets. This requires users to enter
data in various cells but I dont wish them to have access to all cells.
Therefore I use Excels "Protect sheet...." feature to prevent users
modifying formulas etc. The workbook periodically has to be changed and this
means individually unprotecting each worksheet and then re-protecting them.
Is there a way to select all 14 sheets and then protect/unprotect in one hit
?

This would save me a great deal of hassel (entering the password 28 times!)
so any solution would be very welcome.

TIA

Cas.