Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hide sheet

Hi Jeff,

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
If Sh.Name = "Y" Then
Sh.Visible = xlSheetHidden

'This is workbok event code, which means that it needs to be
'placed in the ThisWorkbook code module, not a standard
'code module. To do this, right-click on the Excel icon at the top
'left of the Excel spreadsheet, select the View Code option from
'the menu, and paste the code in.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have two sheets, X and Y within a workbook. I need help
with VBA code for the following scenario:

The active sheet is Y. When I click on Sheet X I want to
automatically hide sheet Y.