Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tami[_2_] Tami[_2_] is offline

Default Creating a Macro

Hello all- I have a weekly spreadsheet that has 20
columns in it. I only need 3 of the columns, and only
specific information from 2 of them. What I want to do
is create a macro that will delete the columns I do not
need, and filter out the information that is needed.
Here is what I currently do to get the information I need:
Delete all the columns but EXT PRC, POTYPE, & RS. Then I
do autofilter and delete all but LP, PU in POTYPE
column. Then I autofilter and delete all but SP in the
RS column. Then I turn off autofilter and add the EXT
PRC column.
There has to be an easier way to do this. I can create
formula's for each scenario (except the deletion), but
that is still a lot of manual work.
Please help ease my suffering?

Thanks in advance!
Tami