Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Change Event and Calculated cells

JB,

Thanks for the help, and I tried to implement the third
example. The "Activeworkbook" kept returning an error
"Object does not support this property or method."

I did some poking around and came up with the following:
With Charts("Name").Axes(xlCategory)
.MinimumScale = m_sgMin
End With

This appears to work and does the trick. Thanks again.

Regards,
Tim