Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default How to compare 2 lists in Excel VBA?

Why dont you download a trialversion of Synkronizer XL 8.0 from
http://www.synkronizer.com

It's an addin that'll do exactly what you want to do, and probably does
it faster and better then you could ever program it.

You can test it for 30 days before you'll need to buy.
User versions: $30 to $80, Developer version: $200

(and..yep.. I've developed a major part of it)

keepITcool

ChrisG wrote:

Hello All,

It's come to me to create a manner to compare 2 lists of computers
against eachother. I need to return all values from list 1 that are
missing in list 2 and then return all values in list 2 that are
missing in list 1.

This will be used to compare what computers are checking in against
our NAV servers to the list of computers we have in AD for that
region. Basically, when we do this by hand, we find computers from one
region that should be using a different NAV server.

snap

Thanks,

ChrisG

---