Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wandering Mage Wandering Mage is offline

Default On open/closed events-and stuff

First, could anyone tell me how to script on open/closed
events, where they go and how you get them there and the
like. I've never been able to find out how to script
module stuff. I thought I read somewhere once that I was
suppose to right click on the workbook and go to view
code, kind of like you do for a sheet. That never works
for me, no view code option ever comes up.

Also, will a variable stay true into another macro when
you execute one macro from another?

Thanks for the help.