Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default pivot table

If you're creating the file programmatically, you could create a pivot
table as part of the process. Hide the sheet that contains the data, and
the users will see only the pivot table when they open the file.

JIM.H. wrote:
I have an excel file created daily which keeps 3 columns
data. What I need is: each time the users open it they
should see data in a pivot table, not as three-columns.
Can I do that? The file is ready only and user does not
have to write it back.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List