Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Janene[_2_] Janene[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting old connections

I have a data range that I update through code based on a MSQuery connection to an Access database and a pivot table that references this data range. Let's say I set the connection and the command text (in code) to read File A (external datasource) and refresh. My data range refreshes and the pivot table reads/displays File A's info. If I then change the connection and command text to read File B (external datasource) and refresh, the data range refreshes (File A is no longer displayed, only File B) but the pivot table reads/displays both File A's and File B's data. I have tried resetting the Pivot Cache for this Pivot table by resetting the Pivot Cache connection, but nothing seems to get rid of the information from File A in my Pivot table. Please help!!!