Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Lyall Alan Lyall is offline

Default SAveAs executes combobox code

Thanks Tom and Dick

We did not have any linked cells as such, but the code makes extensive use
of listfillranges. This is probably causing the problem. However the
workbook has too extensive use of these to rewrite another person's code
easily. I have instead used the workbook_beforeSave to save the
activesheet.name into a named range cell and then restored this from the
final _change macro executed after the SaveAs. However this is dirty, and I
seemed to have trouble referring to this named range after the save as, even
though it worked in the beforesave event trap. I had to refer to the cell
directly. It seems as if the named ranges are not recognised at this time.

Any suggestions?