Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ToddG ToddG is offline

Default Searching a column (Repost)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the help, the code worked great. One question
if I may. how can I clear the variable rng after a loop?
My macro that this code is a part of opens a file, runs
some code (including this code), opens the nest file and
runs the same code, It appears that I need to clear the
rng variable after each time it runs. I'm getting an error
about the Union failing. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again,

Todd