Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron McCormick[_5_] Ron McCormick[_5_] is offline

Default Activesheet.delete

I have a procedure which at one stage loops through a number of sheets in my workbook deleting them until it comes to a particular sheet, at which point it moves on to the next stage in the procedure. I have a problem at a later stage in the procedure and I want to step through the procedure to find out where the problem is. The trouble I have is that whenever the procedure reaches the sheet deletion stage a message comes up saying 'Can't enter break mode at this time', consequently I am unable to locate where the later problem is

Does anyone know why this happens and is there a work around

TI
Ron