Posted to microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to Pause a VBA procedure until user presses Enter

If you use Application.Inputbox, this operates in a way that allows further
action.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Paul James" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply, Vasant - Message Boxes won't work because I'm trying
to enable the user to perform some actions before the code resumes. With

message box, the user can't perform any actions other than click a button

on
the message box to make it go away, but then the code resumes as soon as

the
message box closes, so I will have accomplished nothing.

With an Input Box, the same limitations prevail, except that you get to

type
some text in the Input Box. Unfortunately, I need for the user to type

more
than a small string of text. Sometimes several sentences. But again, I
want those sentenced typed at a very specific context, namely in the

middle
of a procedure that does other specific things before and after the user
types those sentences.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Paul