Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson[_4_] Greg Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default how to Pause a VBA procedure until user presses Enter

Paul,

Can you not run the procedure and at the end prompt the
user to type the info into whichever cells and also set
the Enter key to run a second procedure using the OnKey
method? The second procedure would continue where the
first left off. At the end of the second procedure you
could reset the Enter key to normal using OnKey.

Alternatively, have the one procedure branch dependant on
the value of a module level or static variable. If the
variable equals 0 then run the first part and set it to 1
at the end of the first part. Then when the same procedure
is run again (by pressing the Enter key) it will run the
second part of the procedure. At the end of the second
part set the variable back to 0 and reset the Enter key to
normal.

Regards,
Greg