Posted to microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James[_6_] Paul James[_6_] is offline

Default how to Pause a VBA procedure until user presses Enter

Thanks for the reply, Vasant - Message Boxes won't work because I'm trying
to enable the user to perform some actions before the code resumes. With a
message box, the user can't perform any actions other than click a button on
the message box to make it go away, but then the code resumes as soon as the
message box closes, so I will have accomplished nothing.

With an Input Box, the same limitations prevail, except that you get to type
some text in the Input Box. Unfortunately, I need for the user to type more
than a small string of text. Sometimes several sentences. But again, I
want those sentenced typed at a very specific context, namely in the middle
of a procedure that does other specific things before and after the user
types those sentences.

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Paul