Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
grin2000 grin2000 is offline

Default Excel VBA - Assigning macro to button.

I have 4 colums named Yr1 Yr2 Yr3 and 3yr Summary all from A to D. Nex
to those colums starting from E are hidden colums all having mor
datailed info from each of the 12 months of that certain year. What
don't know how to do is to assign the correct macro that when I clic
on one of those buttons (for example Yr1) I want it to go straight t
those 12 colums with each of the months but I want it to show th
"view" of all 12 months on 1 page so that when someone prints it ou
just those 12 months will be printed out. I also want all those
buttons to stay in place and not go away once I click on them. So i
someone can help me with the code for the macro that can send m
straight to the detailed 12 months "view" once I click on the button
appreciate it