Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel VBA - Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Name issue.

Range(selection,selection.End(xldown).End(xldown)) .select

Tom Ogilvy

"jonH " wrote in message
I'm trying to name a range to automate some charting. The range I want
to name begins in in cell b3 and ends in b36. The issue is that cells
b3 - b20 are blank for example. Within Excel, I can select CTRL +
SHIFT+ DOWN twice to select the entire range. VBA however, will not
allow me to perform this action twice. It simply ignores the second
command. I'm using the Range(selection,selection(xldown).select
command. Any suggestions?

---