Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Print Box

Hi Jordon

You must Unload the Userform first

like this

Case 1
Unload Me
Range("A1:A10").PrintPreview
Case 3
Unload Me
Range("B1:B10").PrintPreview
Case 5
Unload Me
Range("C1:C10").PrintPreview
Case 4
Unload Me
Range("A1:A10").PrintPreview
Range("B1:B10").PrintPreview

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jordon" wrote in message ...
Thanks again Ron! Great help! Sorry to keep on, but when I add the print preview code after say the first check box...it works,

previews, but the userform stay on top and does not let me get out of it. Is there a way to close the userform after confirming
selection? Thanks again in advance.

----- Ron de Bruin wrote: -----

Hi Jordon

Add three checkboxes on your userform and one button.
Try this code for the button

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim Num As Integer
Num = Abs(CheckBox1.Value) * 1 + _
Abs(CheckBox2.Value) * 3 + _
Abs(CheckBox3.Value) * 5

Select Case Num
Case 1
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 1"
Case 3
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 2"
Case 5
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 3"
Case 4
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 1 + 2"
Case 9
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 1 + 2 + 3"
Case 6
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 1 + 3"
Case 8
MsgBox "Run the code for checkbox 2 + 3"
End Select

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jordon" wrote in message ...
Thanks Ron! One more curve....How can I add check boxes and allow user to select more than one check box which in turn

previews
multiple print areas? In other words the user checks box 1 and box 2...hits the "OK" button and it previews both of those

print
areas.
Thanks in advance