Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default On Click Event?, and how to use

How about just changing if you select the cell. No clicking necessary.
Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this. As written works on only column
A.

If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
If UCase(Target) = "X" Then
Target = ""
Else
Target = "X"

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Wandering Mage" wrote in message
Is there a way for me to write a macro to have certain
cells toggle between X and "" every time they are
clicked? Does this need to be done on the "Module" level
if it is possible? I have never been able to find how I
write macros there. Help appreciated! :)