Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sowetoddid[_23_] sowetoddid[_23_] is offline

Default Auto merge files

I was in a hurry on that last post. I see that I misread what you wer
saying. My apologies.

On the linked page you provided, I used the

"Copy a sheet from each workbook into your workbook" code and change
the file path to represent mine.

Can you help with a couple other things....

1. I would like to delete "Sheet1-3" automatically with the macro.
What is the command for auto-selecting "yes" when prompted for th
delete?

2. When the Sheets are created in my master files, they are labele
with "filename.xls". Is it possible to make the label onl
"filename"?

Many thanks