Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Excel 2000 and TextBoxes

Excel has two sets of controls which can be used on worksheets.
First, those from the Forms and Drawing toolbars, and, second,
those from the Controls toolbar. Which controls are you using on
the worksheet? The methods for accessing a control depends on
which type (Forms command bar or Controls command bar) the
control happens to be. I don't know C#, but the access methods
will be different for the two types.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Giulio Cifelli" wrote in message

The text boxes (buttons and labels as well for that matter) are

defined
within the Worksheet. This is a higly interactive Excel

workbook with
lots of macros. When launched standalone, it is an application

in
itself. What I am trying to do is to change the labels of some

of the
text boxes and buttons based on the data that is being

outputted from
the C# program that I am writing.

Thanks,

Giulio.