Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jordon Jordon is offline

Default Print Box

Perfect! Thanks...this is very helpful

----- Ron de Bruin wrote: ----

Hi Jordo

Read this firs
http://support.microsoft.com/default...kb;EN-US;82907

If you use a userform and add option buttons on it you ca
use this code in the userform module to do what you want

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click(
Unload M
Range("A1:A10").PrintPrevie
End Su

Private Sub OptionButton2_Click(
Unload M
Range("B1:b10").PrintPrevie
End Su

Private Sub OptionButton3_Click(
Unload M
Range("C1:C10").PrintPrevie
End Su

--
Regards Ron de Brui
http://www.rondebruin.n

"Jordon" wrote in message ..
Can someone please help. I need to create a box that pops up after pressing a button in Excel that gives the user check boxes t

choose which areas to print. Eg. I choose check box 1...it previews area 1, I choose check box 2...it previews area 2. I admit
am not sure where to start, so if someone out there has a complete sample for displaying a print area choose box and displays tha
print choice
Thanks for the hel