Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Bushell Nigel Bushell is offline

Default copying output from pivit tables

I need to copy the output from a pivot table from one sheet to another
in order to re-format the output for report purposes
If i manually select the block,copy and paste, then I have the values
and formatting pasted fine into the other sheet as required.

How would I go about this using VBA?
The table output is dynamic in the size of the final range so I have
tried using the TableRange1 property which doe indeed give me the
correct range address. However whan I try to paste using the output
from this I always get a complete pivottable copied not just the
formatted data which is what I would like !

I am an experienced programmer but an Excel idiot

Any advice would be very welcome !