Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert[_16_] Robert[_16_] is offline

Default Sorting

Good morning

This problem is currently beyond my capabilities

1. I have a form I designed on sheet 1 of an excel spreadsheet
2. Sheet 2 will be an imported spreadsheet with constant rows and columns whose data will change daily
3. I need to automatically populate sheets 3 through 8 with data from sheet 2
4. Sheet 3 and 4 will have additional columns calculated on values from the spreadsheet
5. I need for sheets 3 through 8 to sort automatically on different columns
6. I will then populate fields on sheet 1 from the sorted values in sheets 3 through 8

How can I do this? I think that my biggest challenge is #3 and #5. I think maybe it will require at least one macro, but I have absolutely no idea how to create or implement one

Thanks for your help

Robert