Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Send active workbook as attachment

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Prevent

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"OTTO" wrote in message ...
Success! One problem: I get this warning:

"A program is trying to automatically send an e-mail on
your behalf. Do you want to allow this"?

How can I disable this or automatically say "yes"?

Thanks!