Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Hidden data?

Alan

Not necessarily hidden sheets, although have you checked FormatSheet to see
if the "unhide" is available?

Could just be your apparent used range range is not what you think it is.

Excel has a habit of including cells that once held data and/or formatting.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for info on and fixes for this subject .

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:36:00 -0700, "Alan" wrote:

I have a workbook with only a few cells occupied [50 rows x 20 columns
roughly], thought the workbook itself is more than 7 megs in size. There is
obviously some hidden sheets / cells that I cannot find. How can I crack it
to see what is inside? Can someone do it for me?

Alan