Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
esr esr is offline

Default Controls in Excel

I need to create a form-like in Excel that allows me to input amounts that will go to update another worksheet.
I got so far, a Combo box that brings up the corresponding record: Name, Amount, etc. This Combo Box works with a defined Name Range that covers enough to do this.
Now, I need to be a able to change some of those values in a particular record, so the display reflects those changes too. How can I link the other control - say, a List Box- and be able to input new values
Thank u for any help!