Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao
Belinda Belinda is offline

Default Web query with parameters does not work in Excel 2000 - Please help

Hello All

I run the following asp page from Internet Explorer it returns a bunch
of numbers as follows:

http://localhost/test.asp?plant=88888

10000
10009
12000

Now in Excel 2000 I define a web query and put the above URL when the
refresh ends I get the following error message:

"The web query returns no data. and I am asked to edit the query

not sure what this error means. When the above URL runs fine in web
browser not sure why it does not work from Excel 2000.

Please advise how I should modify this to ensure that I get the input
from the web query into Excel.

Thanks
Belinda