Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Weeknum-function

Is she using xl97 or later. Hyperlink was introduced in excel 97 I believe.
Weeknum is from the analysis toolpak, but not the hyperlink worksheet
function (to the best of my knowledge).

Tom Ogilvy

"Tobias" wrote in message
Hello,

one of the users, using my excelfile gets #NAME? instead of the hyperlink

and the link doesn't work for her (it works fine for every other user). The
formula is:

=HYPERLINK("#Planerat!R2C"&(WEEKNUM(NOW())-11); "Conversion")

I checked that she has the Analysis TollPak selected, because I suspect

that that is where the problem occurs, because in another cell I am showing
what week we have right now and that cell is also #NAME? for her. Anyone
knows what might be the problem?