Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default TextBoxes on a Form

Neil, you can also put them in a label and use chr(13) to do a line return
so that each entry is on a new line.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi, I have a form with a lot of textboxes on it, they are
confirgured as Borderstyle single, and are right next to
each other so that it looks like a spreadsheet, at form
load I do a loop around some values ex a query from an
external data source and populate the textboxes down the
left hand side, to prevent people from changing the data
in these textboxes I have set them as Enabled = False.
But this causes the text to become grey, is there any way
I can keep the text black but prevent the contents of the
textbox from being changed ?