Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hardy[_3_] Hardy[_3_] is offline

Default Syntax for WorksheetFunction Match

Hi,

This is not working, it should work, I am pretty sure it is to do wit
syntax of array reference.

Sub FindISIN()

Worksheets(NowSheetName).Activate
NowSheetHeader = Range("NowHeader").Address

Bond1_Country_Pos = Application.WorksheetFunction.Match("Level2"
NowSheetHeader, 0)

End Sub

NowSheetName is worksheet name, defined in as Public Const at top.
"NowHeader" is dynamic named range in sheet that is 1rXc array.
think problem is with NowSheetHeader, which currently return
"$A$1:$W$1", but should I have sheet name in there as well, even thoug
this is active.

Match function does work if you replicate in worksheet - i.e. "Level2
is definately in the range.

Thanks in advanc