Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
QTE[_4_] QTE[_4_] is offline

Default Excel Macro Filtered Data in-place: cannot calculate Frequency of Visible Cells

Hi Norman,

Thank you for follow-up. I am actually using the Advanced Filter vi
my macro to first, filter the list in-place, then use the filtered lis
to get the Frequencies (as we know isn't working). As you suggest: i
does appear that the solution may require an additional step/ manua
user intervention which I was trying to avoid. However, if anythin
else should come to mind to keep the process automated (free of use
intervention) please let me know.

Thanks
QT