Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vince[_5_] Vince[_5_] is offline

Default How do you reset 'change was made in workbook' switch?

I've written VBA code in the Workbook_Open() event that
initializes some controls in a spreadsheet to default
values. Once this is done, I'd like to reset the switch
that gets set when a change is made to a worksheet so the
user won't be asked if they want to save the document
unless the user actually makes a change in the worksheet
after the default values are set. How do you reset the
switch that indicates that a change was made in the
workbook?