Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
R Avery R Avery is offline

Default Application level events no longer execute

I have instituted a class module the way Chip Pearson suggests in order
to trap application level events. This works up until I run a macro
that breaks in the middle. After I break, nothing short of quitting
Excel will allow the class module (which is declared and run from an
add-in and is not the file in which a function broke) to resume
processing application level events. Not even setting the custom class
to nothing and then re-creating it works.

Ideally, I would like breaking a macro during execution to not affect
the objects in other files. However, if this is not possible, I would
at least like some way that is faster than restarting Excel to be able
to start re-consuming application level events. Any help would be most
appreciated.