Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sowetoddid[_21_] sowetoddid[_21_] is offline

Default Auto merge files

I have a Master file containing 15 different tabs. The tabs are labele
"Georgia", "Ohio", "Texas", etc.

The data on each tab needs to be completed by a different person. T
make viewing easier for each person, I generated a single file (e.g
"Georgia" file, "Ohio" file, etc.) to send each person. After the
complete their particular file, it is sent to me and saved into
folder labeled "states".

Is there a VB code for the Master file that will automatically copy th
values from each file ("Georgia", "Ohio", etc.) and paste them to th
appropriate tab in the "states" file.

Cells C1:X50 need copied and pasted.

Thanks you