Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ZoomZoom[_7_] ZoomZoom[_7_] is offline

Default Excel VBA programmatic validation problem

Have you tried writing your validations in a range of cells, and then
programmatically setting your validation to that range? That's what
do.

Tried it... Arrggh - exactly the same error:
"Run-Time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error"

I'm almost at the giving up stage.

Anybody know if there are any contraindicators for what I'm trying t
do? Any service packs, prerequisite software or references needed?
Pure and simple - adding validation does not work on any of th
computers I have here (I've tried it on a couple now).

Thanks everyone fo contributing

Justi