Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Chart being trashed after 5th build

I have a chart that is created by a macro. Data, scaling, titles, axes, and
textbox note, are all changed by the macro. But for some reason the chart
has now taken on a characteristic that makes it unusable. On the fifth time
that it is created the X and Y axis scales, and the X-axis label, turn into
a microscopic sized font. The plot area enlarges to fill the space. This
happens whether I'm changing the chart each time, or simply recreating the
same one five times in a row. It is always the fifth time. I see no easy
way to set everything back, so I don't save the workbook and load up one
where the chart hasn't yet been destroyed. What is going on?

Don <donwiss at panix.com.