Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox Population

You need to get a unique range before loading the combobox.

Take a look at DataFilterAdvanced Filter with the copy to another
location, un ique records.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"stck2mlon " wrote in message
I got this from a book and it is almost what I need but I need to tweak
it and can't seem to make it work.

The For i& makes me pick a range from 3 to 300 or a different number.
Is there a way to make it pickup only unique names in that column, so
that the combo box only populates with those names and not a bunch of
blank spaces???

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim i&
With ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Active Collection")
For i& = 3 To 300
cmbClient.AddItem .Cells(i&, 4).Value
Next i&
End With