Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code Query

Basically, it is clearing down the two object variables. Somewhere
previously the code will have set those objects, but if they are set to
nothing before you have finished, that is before the statement

OutMail.Send (or maybe OutMail.Display)

then you have a problem, if it comes after, that is not the problem.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JohnUK" wrote in message
Can anyone let me know what these two lines do in a code?

Set OutMail = Nothing

Set OutApp = Nothing

Its just that I have a suspition its stopped my
send/receive in outlook
Many thanks in advance
John