Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Average If Macro

On 2 Jun 2004 08:01:19 -0700, (Kris Taylor) wrote:

Thanks for your help thus far. For some reason however, the macro
seems to be giving me a Type Mismatch error. On the first page, it
gives me 47 averages, then stops, the second page gives me around 10
and the third page gives me nothing.

I went through it and made sure there were no spaces, formatted so
that everything was a number and I still have the same problem...

Any suggestions? Is my spreadsheet too big?

Definitely need some troubleshooting.

I can't imagine that your SS is too big for this to work.

So let's see what we can find out.

Are you using the routine exactly as I posted it, or did you make some
modifications? If you did make any modifications, post back here the code you
are using.

On what line does it give the Type Mismatch error?

When that happens, float your cursor over the various variables and let me know
what's in them.

i =
Result(i) =
c.value =