Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cory Thomas Cory Thomas is offline

Default Alternative to Vlookups?

I have to run about 250,000 vlookups in one of my spreadsheets to mak
sure that the correct data is being copied from the respective sheet.
As you can probably tell, this takes a LONG time, so i was wondering i
there would be a better approach to this problem.

I have 5 sheets total, sheet 2-5 are the ones with data (from dynami
text files being imported at the start of the script) and sheet 1 i
where i have the vlookups that compare a value in cell B, and copie
the data if it matches.

1 More question, does excel have any easy way to have a timing metho
to see how long my macros run (to see if my changes are making m
macros faster or slower).

Thanks
Cor